QUICK, COMPETENT, AND PROFESSIONAL
The Notary Public at MISSION DOC PREP is quick and efficiant. Most folks are usially in and out in a few minutes. Our Notary Public can notairze anything in any languate, including loan documents signing services, and city parcel maps.
The Notary Public here is a bonded and registered with the Secretary of State and the County of San Francisco; specializing in prompt and professional services you can trust. The Notary Public is not an attorney and, therefore, cannot give legal advice about immigration nor any other legal matters.
The fee for each signature to be notarized is $15.00
WALK INS & IN OFFICE SERVICE
Although you can count on the Notary to be at our office daily, it is a good idea to call ahead and let us know when you plan to visit our office. We are also available for notary services outside normal business hours, after hours, and Sundays for a reasonable additional fee.
MOBILE NOTARY SERVICES
Have us come to you! We take the stress out of commuting by offering dependable and on-time mobile Notary services throughout San Francisco, the Peninsula, and the surrounding Bay Area. We can go anywhere, anytime, please call or write us to schedule a visit or if you have any questions.
CLICK HERE for mobile services
Every individual that requires a Notary Public Acknowledgment of their signature must present one of the following forms of identification:
- An identification card or driver’s license issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles;
- A passport issued by the Department of State of the United States;
- A passport from the applicant’s country of citizenship; or
- A valid consular identification document issued by a consulate from the applicant’s country of citizenship, or
- An employee identification card issued by an agency or office of the State of California, or by an agency or office of a city, county, or city and county in this state.
Inmate Identification is an acceptable form of identification for proof of the identity of a credible witness or an individual who executes a written instrument provided:
1) The inmate identification is current or has been issued within 5 years by a sheriff’s department; and
2) The inmate is in custody in a local detention facility.
|Monday||9:00 AM — 6:05 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM — 6:05 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM — 6:05 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM — 4:05 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM — 6:05 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM — 1:00 PM|
|7 Mar - 13 Mar||Closed|
Contact us directly for off-hour meetings, special requests, or short notices. Everything is possible. We are able to accommodate whatever you need of us to make it happen.
MOBILE NOTARY SERVICE
|Monday||8:00 AM — 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM — 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM — 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM — 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM — 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM — 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM — 8:00 PM|
Our mobile unit hand delivers Notary Public Services, Apostilles, fingerprint services, and pretty much anything else our office offers directly to you. We take the stress out of commuting by offering dependable and on-time mobile services throughout San Francisco, the Peninsula, and the surrounding Bay Area. We can come to you anywhere and anytime. We are available seven day per week to accommodate your schedule. We can meet with you anywhere throughout Northern California for a reasonable mobile fee depending on distance and time of day. Give us a call an let us know what you need. Fast, ethical and professional service; guaranteed.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 415.206.1697
- text / whatsapp 510.333.1380