MISSION DOC PREP can assist you prepare letters, statements, affidavits, and declarations you may be asked for by your attorney. If you already have the document prepared, you are welcome to visit us to have the signature of the the signing party notarized. Some of the documents that MISSION DOC PREP can help you prepare include:
- Letter of good moral character
- Immigration reference letters
- Invitation Letters for B-2 Visitor Visas
- Amendment of Marriage, Birth or Death Certificate
- Personal Statements
- Temporary Guardianship of a Minor
- Travel Affidavit
- Child Travel Consent
- … pretty much anything else you might need to declare under oath.
|Monday||11:00 AM — 6:05 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM — 6:05 PM|
|Wednesday||1:00 PM — 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM — 6:05 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM — 6:05 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM — 4:00 PM|
We sometimes step out of our office for a mobile service. If we are closed or temporarily out of our office, our live operator is available to take your call, text, or email, at all hours of the day or night, seven (7) days per week.
If you are ready to visit us
Contact us directly for off-hour meetings, special requests, or short notices. Everything is possible. We are able to accommodate whatever you need of us to make it happen.